Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#91:Are you skeptical about Soul Mates?

Envision the beauty that would come from a true, pure, and authentic spiritual connection with another soul...



Three Soul Mates had a past life love of horses and fox hunting in Yorkshire, England, and Reincarnated in the south shore of Long Island, New York for their love of horses and racing ...







Charismatic Connection is inspired by the amazing true story of a champion jockey and an authentic soul mate - for years, jockey Chris Antley and Serena Jade lock eyes, psychically connect but are kept apart. Years later, their psychic gift predicts Chris Antley's win in the Kentucky Derby.

"I am excited; I have a shot, even if it is a long shot, to win the Kentucky Derby again. I call Ron, and I tell him to speak to Wayne and tell him we are riding Charismatic in the Kentucky Derby. I notice the first six letters of Charismatic rearranged could spell Chris A. I tell Ron a couple of days later I know who is going to win the Derby. 


Ron asks, “Who is it?”


 Chris Antley in his own words- Chris says, “I had a night vision: we won.”


Ron didn’t appreciate this intuitive wisdom, and says, “You shouldn’t tell anyone—they might think you’re crazy." Charismatic is such a long shot that Ron thinks it would take divine intervention for him to cross the wire first."-Excerpt from Charismatic Connection.
 
[Serena Jade] has not watched a Derby since 1995, and I don't have a conscious clue why I want to watch the Derby this year. I just feel I should view the race today...



Charismatic and Chris Antley winning the Kentucky Derby!

Does this fated event finally bring them together? 

Charismatic Connection is an incredible story, pick up a copy today at www.amazon.com/author/serenajade 

"Self- Knowledge is the Jewel."-Serena Jade
Bringing unconscious Social/Mystical wisdom to the world...
www.serenajade.co


 

No comments:

Post a Comment