Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#14: Do you connect Hart to Hart?

In 1979, Hart to Hart became a regular TV series I enjoyed. Actors Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers play Jonathan and Jennifer Hart. He is a self-made millionaire, she is a writer, together they moonlight as amateur detectives.







The couple exudes romance to its exalted form. In 1979 I was unconsciously drawn to their first-class relationship. I knew I wanted a relationship just like the Harts!

I just finished viewing the first season and I am astonished. Now, I consciously know what the Harts exude...

The Harts respect one another and there are no power struggles between them. It is a breath of fresh air to view a couple flirting with each other and working as a team. They are devoted to one another and it shows. The Harts are truly a romantic, loving, devoted couple!

"It has been 37 years since I first saw Hart to Hart and after a long journey to know-me. I know, it is very possible for me to acquire such an interaction with another!"- Serena Jade 

Did you ever see Hart to Hart?

Do you want a relationship like the Harts?

                                       Serena Jade   
Author/Speaker/Body,Mind, and Soul Consultant
www.serenajade.co

No comments:

Post a Comment