Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#72: Are we immortal?

When my father died, I could not accept we live and then just die. It did not make sense to me.

Most people accept one of two thought systems, either this unknown thing called the soul goes to heaven or we just die and that is it.

I did not adhere to either of these thoughts when my father died. Not to mention, my father died months after Chris and I stopped crossing paths and we were waking each other up to our spiritual nature. But, that is my book Charismatic Connection, you might want to read it!

In the years after my father's death, I began to consciously wake up to my own soul. My soul which is intangible has been here many times before.

My father always used to say to my mother, "I was here before." He was waking up to his spiritual soul.

I thought the movie, I Origins portrayed the ancient wisdom of reincarnation very well.

Don't you want to know what happens when we die and not just assume we perish or this thing called the soul goes to heaven?

Are you ready to get in touch with your own soul?

"Self-Knowledge is the Jewel."-Serena Jade
Bringing unconscious wisdom to the world...
www.serenajade.co

1 comment:

  1. Dear Serena,

    I have put a lot of thought into an afterlife.
    Would god hold me by the hand and say, "Do you see why I needed you to do it this way?"
    I would nod my head and say, "yes I understand now."
    We would all be there in angelic form laughing about the absurdity, the sad moments, all the mistakes, the loving ones, all the good things and the bad.
    He would say, "Are you ready to go again?"
    I would nod my head and say, "Just like last time."

    -Astral Samurai

    ReplyDelete