Translate

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#97: What is Self-Knowledge?

The other day, a friend of mine said, "It is easier to see other people's lives and not your own."

Ancient Greek Wisdom; Know Thyself!


Self-Knowledge is about being disciplined and reflective to understand and then transform one's psychological unhealthy identity. When one can acquire inner psychological wisdom, one can then start to understand one's spiritual nature. But, it takes discipline to want to be a better person and have healthy relationships, first to the self and then to others!

"To seek myself and know who I was and who in what manner I now am, that I may again become that which I was."- Gnostic-wisdom

Do you want to be a better person or do you think the other person has the problem?

Self-Knowledge is the Jewel."-Serena Jade
Bringing unconscious Social/Mystical wisdom to the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment