Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Long Ago, A Couple Yearned For Children. They Sought The Wisdom of A Psychic Midwife, Who Prophesied, “You Will Bring An Old Soul Into This World, And She Will One Day Reunite With Her Twin Flame…

My debut book, “Charismatic Connection,” intertwines my story with that of Chris Antley, a renowned American jockey. We shared an exalted inner essence, making us true soul mates with a connection so intense it defied time and space. Yet, we faced a dilemma: we felt unworthy of such profound love.

Chris and I were spiritually connected; our extraordinary bond was tied to our immortal essence. I expected us to unite, but our co-dependency was a barrier that needed transformation before we could ascend to a higher union. This journey bestowed upon me the gift of sharing our spiritual connection with the world, along with the insight that soul mates transcend survival needs or emotional security from another.

This profound understanding required alignment between my lower nature and my soul. As I recover from my own issues, I realize I wasn’t ready for a soul-level connection. Accepting that Chris and I would never unite in the third dimension was a trial. I now comprehend that Chris, and I needed to balance our karma to liberate our soul and draw nearer to the Divine. Our bond was so deep, rivaling the connection with our Twin Flame.

Deep within, I felt compelled to chronicle my experiences with Chris. My initial aim wasn’t to author a book but to find a spiritual companion. When life didn’t align with my plans, I knew I had to document our remarkable tale. Having gained this spiritual insight, I once believed that experiencing such an extraordinary bond predestined me to unite with my ultimate soul mate. Yet, I couldn’t be further from the truth.

Long Ago, A Couple Yearned For Children. They Sought The Wisdom of A Psychic Midwife, Who Prophesied, “You Will Bring An Old Soul Into This World, And She Will One Day Reunite With Her Twin Flame…Tomorrow, a flower with a black and white blossom will appear by your window.”

The couple was meant to pick only the white blossom, but they chose both. As time passed, the midwife was summoned for the birth. The first child born was an old soul, perceived merely as a pleasing servant. Unaware of the child’s significant soul, the midwife, with the mother’s half-aware consent, cast her out the window to survive on her own, discarded and forgotten. She grew up hindered emotionally, filled with suffering, and in solitude.

Shortly after, a baby girl is born, healthy and beautiful, yet without a soul. Her mother acknowledges and embraces her, integrating her into the family. As she matures, she becomes perfect, accomplished, and universally adored. Meanwhile, the servant spends her life covertly observing her sister’s life and family, yearning for what she lacks. Unlike her sister, she possesses a soul.

Years on, the midwife’s prophetic vision begins to unfold. The woman is destined to reunite with her eternal love. On the crucial day, as the woman is about to meet her destined twin flame, the servant obstructs her path. Claiming to be the woman’s long-lost sister, the servant demands a mate from the woman, threatening that otherwise, the woman will never encounter her Most-Profound Eternal Love. After many years, the woman succeeds in finding a man for the servant who stays beyond a night. The servant’s boyfriend aids in her transformation, leading to her acceptance of her sister and herself. Only by confronting her shame can she find love and respect.

Years later, the woman and the servant’s qualities merge. The woman attains peace, her calm mind reaching out into the cosmos. She is now prepared to embrace her most cherished gift: her deepest, most profound eternal love. - Excerpt from The Auto-Bond: A Personal Growth Relationship





No comments:

Post a Comment