Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#28: Do you think you are autonomous?

The dictionary defines autonomy as: freedom from external influence or control.

"To be autonomous is the ultimate state of being because one has an internal strength to guard their space."-Serena Jade

I was a classic co-dependent.I took on the pseudo-independent role but I didn't have freedom.I thought about others approval and feelings more than my own.In so doing, there was a lot of shame and doubt in my head.

To be autonomous is to be empowered; this means one owns their freedom.When an empowered person gets into a relationship with a significant other - THE COMMON DOMINATE AND SUBSERVIENT: DOES NOT APPLY!

Are you ready to own your freedom?


                            Serena Jade
Author/Speaker/Body, Mind, and Soul Consultant
www.serenajade.co

 

1 comment: