Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Soul Mate Prep Blog#27: Would you sacrifice your survival, security, personal relationships for an invisible calling?

Joseph Campbell said, "A person who is gripped by a calling, by a dedication, by a belief, by a zeal will sacrifice their security, will sacrifice even their life, will sacrifice personal relationships, they will give themselves entirely to their purpose."

I am such a person who has heeded a call to honor my soul's purpose.I had to break away from my guilt-inducing narcissistic mother and follow my soul's voice. I left New York and came to the desert of California to establish myself as a role-model and as a writer of personal and spiritual wisdom.

I am dedicated to tell my story of my personal journey from understanding my own soul to recognizing a true eternal love. I am here to tell you my personality was not in a position to live a peaceful life with a profound love or with anyone else.

I am here to tell you what I discovered along my arduous journey towards self- realization.It is not easy following an invisible path because you are not following the laws of our society.It takes tremendous faith in yourself that you are following the right path for you.

Are you ready to heed such a call?
www.serenajade.co




 

No comments:

Post a Comment